Sunday, February 1, 2015

First Half of November

 Technically the very last day of October... the fan finally arrived and I installed it right before a Halloween party started, but I didn't take and pictures until a couple of days later. We really like it! The fan is a Haiku by Big Ass Fans. This is the only one that's still made in the US as far as we were ever able to tell anyway.


 I also came close to wrapping up the mini-project known as the front door. This is how it looked when it was installed and after windows were in. Neither of those were as easy as they sound - especially trimming the door on the long and short sides. It was probably the most difficult part of the project because after putting all of this work into it the last thing I wanted to do was cut it too small!



Since our huge project is finally wrapping up I was finally able to start cleaning up. These cabinets were intended to be used at a rental but that didn't work out. I donated them to Habitat along with a ton of other stuff we removed from the house. It was great to finally get the den back!


It's not perfect, but it's a whole lot better.



No comments:

Post a Comment