Sunday, April 29, 2012

Another Nameless Update

I've been busy, so here's an almost pictures only update. Things I still need to do at the other house...

Indoors:
- Quarter round trim in the laundry room.
- Whatever other cleaning up I find I missed and feel like doing

Outdoors:
- Landscaping in the front yard (3 small bushes)
- Replace some missing bricks between the bottom of the house and the ground

Also... get someone to replace the broken a/c. Of course the outdoor unit is at the end of its life, but the indoors part is in great shape. Too bad they don't make R-22 air conditioners anymore or I'd be able to reuse it and replace only the outside part. I'm sure the a/c people will track all kinds of stuff in from the attic that I'll get to clean up.

On with the pictures!

A view of the back of the house...

New flooring, paint, and blinds int he laundry room.

Another shot of the new... everything in the laundry room.

Updated view of the front of the house. I wanted the vent at the top/center of the house to be maroon, but didn't notice that it was white until just now. Guess it wasn't that big of a detail after all. The view has changed since I took this picture because the bushes are now gone. A long time ago when this was a bad neighborhood people planted bushes next to the sidewalk, kind of as a way to fence in their yard without actually having to build a fence. It doesn't look very good and I'm replacing them with small, normal landscaping next to the porch.

More shots of the bathroom. They probably would've come out better if the lights were on.

Again, the bathroom...

Completed view of the vanity area.

Here is where I need to replace the missing bricks. I already dug out a trench to fill with concrete, so the bricks I put in there should be able to stay where they belong. Who knows where the ones that were there went...

No comments:

Post a Comment