Saturday, October 4, 2014

First half of December

To start the month I finished wiring the recessed lighting cans. There isn’t a lot of space to move around in some parts of the attic. This is a job that can only be completed in Winter.






The bulbs finally arrived so of course the first thing I did was put them in!






It was time to take another break so we decided to visit Savannah. We had a great time there. Unfortunately while on her way to pick up the dog the new car was totaled by someone in a truck who admitted to falling asleep at the wheel. Brilliant. That put most things on hold so all I accomplished was more wire runs for toe kick/undercabinet lighting, and prep work for the dehumidifier I’ve always wanted. The framing crew is supposed to walk through in the following week so soon other people will be doing something instead of only me.

No comments:

Post a Comment