Saturday, October 4, 2014

First half of May

The big news was that the cabinet company is closing down. Cabinets can’t go in until the floors are finished. We’re on hold because I keep hearing more promises about when the sample will be available, and promises are always broken. At mid-month I’ve had enough and I found someone else.

In the meantime I decided to work on something else. Summer is fast approaching and some of the bushes people planted in the past were a terrible choice. All of the landscaping was, really. The best way to fix it was to get out the chain saw.






I also need to figure out the front door and sidelight situation so I removed the trim around the sidelight and start making measurements. I wanted to buy a front door + sidelight with only a plain slab door installed since just the jamb material is unavailable. This also ended up being a huge waste of time since everyone said they could provide it, gave dates and then nothing came to pass. At least I was able to come up with a decent pantry layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment