Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pictures Only

I don't have a lot of time to write, but here are a few pictures I took of the work today.

First tile going in.


At the end of the afternoon, only four rows but I did other things besides put in tile. With any luck I'll be up to around the light by the end of Tuesday. I'm doing this wall first, then the sides. I only have one sidesplash, but I have a couple of ideas for getting a piece of marble that would work as the second.


Window trim is in. This was more difficult to reinstall than I thought it'd be, and I think I need to remove just a bit of paint that got between pieces of wood and somehow shows just a bit. That'll be pretty straightforward though. I would've loved to remove the window, but I don't think that's coming out without being able to get at it from the outside and that's 20 feet up in the air.


Trim around the door also went back in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment