Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Progress

I spent most of the day putting up more tile. Like most things, the pictures speak for themselves.

Snowy joined me today. Here he is, wanting me to hurry up and get on the road! He's not a very good driver so I took over.


Here's what things looked like at the end of the day. I put up most of the chair rail, sidesplashes, tiled the right side of the vanity completely and a bit of the left side.


Another view of the same area...


Tomorrow I'll tile the rest of the left side. It'll be a bit of a challenge because I need to start at the top and work my way back down in order to make everything line up correctly. If I start at the bottom and go up there's no guarantee that it'll all look good where the new and old areas meet.


Since that won't take all day, I'll spend the rest of my time putting a couple of coats of polyurethane on the trim for the other window so I can get that back up. It needs to be in place when I work on tiling the shower so I know where to stop. That, a bit of random other light work and flooring are all that remain to do in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment