Thursday, June 6, 2024

April 2016, Part 2

 Flooring and more!

All of this is a continuation of the hardwood I put in two years ago. I ran it into the bedroom and staggered the pieces some in order for it to have a natural flow when I was able to move on to this area. Great idea but still hard to actually do when it came to doing the bedroom

You can slide in new flooring but there's nothing really stopping you from adding it in just a little crooked from the other room. It took a lot of laser shoots but after a while I was able to get things going.

I didn't say I got things going quickly - these two pictures were taken seven hours apart! At least I had a little company.



I stopped here for the day, so not bad! Two days later and we're ready for someone to come in to sand and finish!



All of the small, cut pieces that take a long time to do are in and I have an appointment set for the end of the month. Looks like I'm going to make it!

The last thing accomplished is that all of the details for the bathroom have finally been decided. Lighting, doors, vanity, everything. Maybe not the vanity lighting because that involves three vertical LED strips that may be difficult to deal with and what kind of lighting they'll put off is a little unclear.



No comments:

Post a Comment