Thursday, June 6, 2024

Missed it by That Much!

I was so close to having the bedroom done by the time the baby got here. REALLY close, but he had other plans. The bassinet was ready for him at least. It's almost 90 years old, made by my grandma for her first baby, and has been used by who knows how many of my relatives (possibly including myself). None of them wanted it so it was passed along to me and I gave it a new coat of paint and a little bit of repairs.

Now the goal becomes getting the bedroom ready before the baby comes home.

Flooring is finished at least


I think he likes it! Or he just looks at me funny because of all the work I keep doing with the place. Maybe he wants food for sitting here and posing, who knows.

Recessed lighting in, flooring done, I move everything back in to the bedroom to make everything as friendly and done-feeling as possible. Construction is about to slow down for a bit





It's looking a little like home once again. I'll take a break from now until the middle of May before slowly getting back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment